- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
- Structural and Functional Substitution of Deleted Primary Sensory Neurons by New Growth from Intrinsic Spinal Cord Nerve Cells: An Alternative Concept in Reconstruction of Spinal Cord Circuits
- U2FP SCI CureCast now includes the 8th episode!
- Chronic SCI: ReNetX Bio Launched to Advance Innovative Neuro-Regenerative Technology Developed at Yale University
- Overexpression of KLF6 in corticospinal tract neurons promotes axon growth after spinal injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Unite 2 Fight Paralysis
Plan to join us in Miami for our 12th annual Working 2 Walk Symposium. The conference is a unique opportunity for spinal cord injury advocates, scientists, clinicians, and investors to meet and share the latest news & strategies, and form … Continue reading
Josh delivered the Keynote Address at the 2015 Working 2 Walk Symposium. He suffered a spinal cord injury in 2004 and since that time has been an engaged advocate, providing resources for the community through his websites for Determined2Heal and … Continue reading
U2FP has a bucket list of possible projects to get this community moving toward greater participation, including things like expanded education, data collection, increased partnering, and organizing advocate activities. We can’t undertake any of these projects without your help, however. … Continue reading
Scientists and advocates talk about the power of collaboration and networking at the Working 2 Walk Symposium. Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel & Conference Center The 2014 Working 2 Walk Symposium will be held at the spacious and accessible Hilton adjacent … Continue reading
Every year the Working 2 Walk Science and Advocacy Symposium takes place, thanks to the Unite 2 Fight Paralysis organization. This year the gathering took place in Boston, MA. Like previous years, this conference staged researchers and biotech companies performing … Continue reading
For anyone unable to attend the Working 2 Walk 2013 Science and Advocacy Symposium in Boston, you can follow along with the live blog HERE: Take a few minutes to click around the site and get familiar with the definitions, … Continue reading
Dr. Jerry Silver and Dr. Yu-Shang Lee: “Nerve Regeneration Restores Supraspinal Control of Bladder Function after Complete Spinal Cord Injury”
A couple years ago Dr. Jerry Silver of Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland achieved a big leap in regenerative medicine for spinal cord injury with his work on Functional Regeneration of Respiratory Pathways After Spinal Cord Injury showing that … Continue reading
CNS Panel Discussion, StemCells Inc. and Asterias Biotherapeutics at Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Investor Day
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) is a Washington, DC-based multi-stakeholder advocacy organization that promotes legislative, regulatory and reimbursement initiatives necessary to facilitate access to life-giving advances in regenerative medicine. ARM also works to increase public understanding of the field … Continue reading
Murray Blackmore, an assistant professor in the College of Health Sciences, received a $90,000 grant to continue research on therapeutic genes that he hopes will aid spinal cord regeneration. Unite 2 Fight Paralysis, an organization run by and for people … Continue reading
What the Community Wants to Know! Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD and Dr Thomas Answer Questions about StemCells Inc.
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD, Dr. Jonathan Thomas answer questions about the StemCells Inc. human clinical trial in Zurich.