- Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
- Stroke Drug Boosts Stem Cell Therapy For Spinal Cord Injury In Rats
- An integrated in silico pipeline identifies a novel TF combination that promotes enhanced CST growth following injury
- Spike timing-dependent plasticity in the adult rat with chronic cervical spinal cord contusion
- Effect of PTEN antagonist peptide on the functional motor recovery in rat
- GDF10 promotes axonal regeneration and functional recovery: A novel gene therapy strategy for spinal cord injury
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery Technologies to merge
- Candidate Therapy From Quebec for Chronic SCI Being Developed in Parallel by Academics and Companies in Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Moving beyond the glial scar for spinal cord repair
- The Struggle to Make CNS Axons Regenerate: Why Has It Been so Difficult?
- The potential of electric field for promoting neurite guidance in spinal cord injury regeneration strategies
- Extraction and selective activation of muscle synergies through spinal stimulation for SCI
- Early limb unloading elicits long-term motor deficits involving motorneuron hyperexcitability associated with persistent alterations in glutamatergic synaptic plasticity in spinal cord injury
- The effects of a pro-angiogenic, RGD-functionalized, nanofiber composite biomaterial on mesenchymal stem cell-mediated repair of the injured spinal cord
- From wheelchair to walking after spinal cord injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Unite2FightParalysis
Dr. Jerry Silver and Dr. Yu-Shang Lee: “Nerve Regeneration Restores Supraspinal Control of Bladder Function after Complete Spinal Cord Injury”
A couple years ago Dr. Jerry Silver of Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland achieved a big leap in regenerative medicine for spinal cord injury with his work on Functional Regeneration of Respiratory Pathways After Spinal Cord Injury showing that … Continue reading
CNS Panel Discussion, StemCells Inc. and Asterias Biotherapeutics at Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Investor Day
The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM) is a Washington, DC-based multi-stakeholder advocacy organization that promotes legislative, regulatory and reimbursement initiatives necessary to facilitate access to life-giving advances in regenerative medicine. ARM also works to increase public understanding of the field … Continue reading
Murray Blackmore, an assistant professor in the College of Health Sciences, received a $90,000 grant to continue research on therapeutic genes that he hopes will aid spinal cord regeneration. Unite 2 Fight Paralysis, an organization run by and for people … Continue reading
What the Community Wants to Know! Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD and Dr Thomas Answer Questions about StemCells Inc.
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD, Dr. Jonathan Thomas answer questions about the StemCells Inc. human clinical trial in Zurich.
What The Community Wants To Know! Dr. Justin Brown and Dr. Jerry Silver Answer Questions About Building Bridges and Restored Function at Working 2 Walk 2012
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Justin M. Brown ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Jerry Silver
What The Community Wants To Know! Dr. Ravi Bellamkonda, Dr. Jerry Silver, Damodar Thapa PT and Bob Yant Answer Questions About the CSPG Roadblock at Working 2 Walk 2012
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Ravi Bellamkonda ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Jerry Silver ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Damodar Thapa PT.
What The Community Wants To Know! Dr. Os Steward and Dr. Murray Blackmore Answer Questions About Emerging Genetic Therapies at Working 2 Walk 2012
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Os Steward ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Murray Blackmore
What The Community Wants To Know! Dr. Hans Keirstead and Dr. Paul Lu Answer Questions About Neural Stem Cells at Working 2 Walk 2012
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Hans Keirstead ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Paul Lu
Roman Reed Foundation announces funding for paralysis research projects featured at Working 2 Walk 2012
Two presenters from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis’s 2012 Working 2 Walk Symposium held in Irvine California last month have been funded by the Roman Reed Foundation Research Grant Program. The announcement was posted on the the Roman Reed Foundation Website. … Continue reading
NEVER BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND HAVE WE BEEN SO CLOSE TO A CURE FOR PARALYSIS. WE REFUSE TO STAND DOWN. OUR TIME IS NOW.