- Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
- Stroke Drug Boosts Stem Cell Therapy For Spinal Cord Injury In Rats
- An integrated in silico pipeline identifies a novel TF combination that promotes enhanced CST growth following injury
- Spike timing-dependent plasticity in the adult rat with chronic cervical spinal cord contusion
- Effect of PTEN antagonist peptide on the functional motor recovery in rat
- GDF10 promotes axonal regeneration and functional recovery: A novel gene therapy strategy for spinal cord injury
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery Technologies to merge
- Candidate Therapy From Quebec for Chronic SCI Being Developed in Parallel by Academics and Companies in Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Moving beyond the glial scar for spinal cord repair
- The Struggle to Make CNS Axons Regenerate: Why Has It Been so Difficult?
- The potential of electric field for promoting neurite guidance in spinal cord injury regeneration strategies
- Extraction and selective activation of muscle synergies through spinal stimulation for SCI
- Early limb unloading elicits long-term motor deficits involving motorneuron hyperexcitability associated with persistent alterations in glutamatergic synaptic plasticity in spinal cord injury
- The effects of a pro-angiogenic, RGD-functionalized, nanofiber composite biomaterial on mesenchymal stem cell-mediated repair of the injured spinal cord
- From wheelchair to walking after spinal cord injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Spinal Cord Injury Research and Science at Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
I’m not going to sugar coat the Coronavirus situation. Even as I begin writing this post, the numbers continue to grow geometrically for new coronavirus cases around the world. The day started out with around 460 cases in the USA … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
NervGen looking to use their technology to revolutionize nerve damage treatment
NervGen Pharma (CVE:NGEN) President and CEO Ernest Wong sat down with Steve Darling from Proactive Investors Vancouver to talk about the pharma company that has technology that hopes to regenerate nerve damage, that damage can be spinal cord or peripheral. … Continue reading
Posted in Regenerative Medicine, spinal cord injury research, Uncategorized Tagged Case Western Reserve University, Dr. Jerry Silver, NervGen Pharma Corp Comments Off on NervGen looking to use their technology to revolutionize nerve damage treatment
Happy Holidays from Spinal Cord Injury Research and Science Report – – thank you to our followers in 175 countries around the world.
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Merry Christmas
Working 2 Walk 2018 Registrations Open!
The annual Working 2 Walk symposium is now open for registrations. Mark your calendars for October 19th & 20th, 2018 in Vancouver, Canada. Claim your spot at this LINK. The list of speakers you’ll hear are at this LINK. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Paul Knoepfler Stem Blog “The Niche” providing weekly Q & A.
The Niche LINK: Segment 1. Where is the stem cell field now and where the heck is it heading? There are hundreds of questions. Readers often email me questions or leave them as comments. It’s not unusual to get questions … Continue reading
Posted in Regenerative Medicine, spinal cord injury research, Stem Cell Research, Uncategorized Tagged Paul Knoepfler Comments Off on Paul Knoepfler Stem Blog “The Niche” providing weekly Q & A.
Early Bird special for W2W 2016 ends today!
In cooperation with our Title Sponsor, Allina Health, this year we will offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to our attendees who are certified professionals. Today is the last day to register for the Working 2 Walk Symposium at Early Bird … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Early Bird special for W2W 2016 ends today!
Working 2 Walk 2016 Symposium
Make plans today for the annual W2W2016 Symposium! Here’s a list of speakers and the agenda for both days (October 28th – 29th). You don’t want to miss it! REGISTRATION LINK IS NOW OPEN. CATCH THE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL THROUGH SEPTEMBER 16th!
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Merry Christmas to all of our readers, families and friends!
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Merry Christmas to all of our readers, families and friends!
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Developing Partnerships with Patients: Salina Prasad and Steve Morin of the FDA
With increasing attention toward patient-centric drug development, patients play an integral and growing role in the development of therapeutic products. Patient organizations are engaging in basic disease research, working with medical product developers and providing meaningful input to regulators. Through … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged FDA, food and drug administration fda, Salina Prasad, Steve L Morin Comments Off on Developing Partnerships with Patients: Salina Prasad and Steve Morin of the FDA