- Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
- Stroke Drug Boosts Stem Cell Therapy For Spinal Cord Injury In Rats
- An integrated in silico pipeline identifies a novel TF combination that promotes enhanced CST growth following injury
- Spike timing-dependent plasticity in the adult rat with chronic cervical spinal cord contusion
- Effect of PTEN antagonist peptide on the functional motor recovery in rat
- GDF10 promotes axonal regeneration and functional recovery: A novel gene therapy strategy for spinal cord injury
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery Technologies to merge
- Candidate Therapy From Quebec for Chronic SCI Being Developed in Parallel by Academics and Companies in Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Moving beyond the glial scar for spinal cord repair
- The Struggle to Make CNS Axons Regenerate: Why Has It Been so Difficult?
- The potential of electric field for promoting neurite guidance in spinal cord injury regeneration strategies
- Extraction and selective activation of muscle synergies through spinal stimulation for SCI
- Early limb unloading elicits long-term motor deficits involving motorneuron hyperexcitability associated with persistent alterations in glutamatergic synaptic plasticity in spinal cord injury
- The effects of a pro-angiogenic, RGD-functionalized, nanofiber composite biomaterial on mesenchymal stem cell-mediated repair of the injured spinal cord
- From wheelchair to walking after spinal cord injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Stem Cells Inc
NEWARK, Calif., May 31, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — StemCells, Inc. (STEM) (the “Company”) today announced its decision to terminate the Company’s Phase II Pathway Study in spinal cord injury following an in-depth review of data from the study and after … Continue reading
StemCells, Inc. (NASDAQ:STEM), a world leader in the research and development of cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that Dr. Ian Massey, its President and Chief Operating Officer, has been appointed by the Board … Continue reading
Positive Six-Month Results, With Gains in Both Strength and Motor Function, for the First Cohort in the Phase II Pathway Study
Positive Six-Month Results, With Gains in Both Strength and Motor Function, for the First Cohort in the Phase II Pathway Study NEWARK, Calif., Nov. 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — StemCells, Inc.(NASDAQ:STEM), a world leader in the research and development of … Continue reading
Presented by: Teresa Leezer, CEO RhinoCyte, Inc. is a privately owned biopharmaceutical company focused on developing transformational technologies that will change the way neurodegenerative disorders are treated. Founded in 2005, the Company is advancing innovative treatment paradigms that leverage proprietary … Continue reading
Martin McGlynn, President and CEO of Stem Cells Inc. gives an update on Investor Day in New York City. For spinal cord injury they plan to release data in the second quarter of 2014 and open 20-30 additional sites to … Continue reading
What the Community Wants to Know! Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD and Dr Thomas Answer Questions about StemCells Inc.
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD, Dr. Jonathan Thomas answer questions about the StemCells Inc. human clinical trial in Zurich.
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Aileen Anderson, PhD. Associate Professor, Reeve-Irvine Research Center “Stem Cell Strategies for Spinal Cord Injury: Managing the Microenvironment” Dr. Anderson investigates … Continue reading
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Stephen Huhn, MD, FACS, FAAP, Vice President, Head of the CNS Program, Stem Cells, Inc. “Phase I/II Study of Human Neural … Continue reading
Dr. Armin Curt, Professor and Chairman, Spinal Cord Injury Center at the University of Zurich, and Medical Director of the Paraplegic Center at the Balgrist University Hostpital, discusses latest clinical research in the use of neural stem cells to treat … Continue reading
Working 2 Walk 2012 Science and Advocacy Symposium video presentations from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis will debut online!
Unite 2 Fight Paralysis hosted the annual Working 2 Walk Science and Advocacy Symposium in Irvine California for 2012. If you share our mission and goals, please consider making a donation that will help us continue this desperately needed work. … Continue reading