- Two Leading Spinal Cord Injury Experts Join ReNetX Scientific Advisory Board
- Get registered for Working 2 Walk 2017 today!
- Airline lobby wins another big delay on reporting data for wheelchair damages and losses *January 2019*
- An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling
- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Neuralstem
Induction of immune tolerance by short-course immunosuppresion after spinal grafting of allogeneic neural precursors in pigs with previous chronic spinal cord traumatic injury.
Current clinical protocols use transient or continuous immunosuppression in patients receiving allogeneic neural precursor grafts for treatment of a variety of neurological diseases, including spinal trauma, stroke or ALS. At present there is no solid evidence, however, that would confirm … Continue reading
I frequently check in to see what’s happening at the Paul Knoepfler Stem Cell blog. His post yesterday took me by complete surprise. Even though SCI isn’t part of the PTT Law, this will be an interesting situation to follow. … Continue reading
Neuralstem Spinal Cord Injury Stem Cell Trial Approved To Commence At University Of California, San Diego (NSI-566 to be Tested in Patients with Chronic Spinal Cord Injury)
Neuralstem, Inc. announced that the Institutional Review Board of the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine has approved the Phase I safety trial to treat chronic spinal cord injury (cSCI) with its NSI-566 stem cells. The NSI-566/cSCI Phase … Continue reading
Richard Garr, President & CEO of Neuralstem gives his presentation on ‘Understanding the Practicalities of Using Innovative Therapies on Patients’ at the World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2013.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) announced that it received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to commence a Phase I safety trial of its lead cell therapy candidate, NSI-566, … Continue reading