- Repairing the Neural Highway by David Holmes in Nature Outline
- Therapeutic impact of grafted oligogenic-directly reprogrammed neural precursor cells and chondroitinase ABC for chronic spinal cord injury
- Long Term Neural Stem Cell Transplant to repair Spinal Cord Injury: neurogenesis, gliogenesis and axon persistence
- Molecular controls over corticospinal motor neuron segmental targeting
- Novel induction of neural-ectoderm and differentiation of neural progenitors from human iPSCs using pressure
- Differentiation and single cell RNA sequencing of V2a interneurons from human pluripotent stem cells
- Dr. Paul J. Reier presents at Working 2 Walk 2017
- Partnership Hopes to Bring Breakthrough Epidural Stimulator Technologies to Millions
- Fortuna Fix Announces Series B Financing, Adding Amgen Ventures and Macnguyen Family Office as Shareholders
- Targeting improvements in bladder function with epidural stimulation after human SCI
- Cellular mechanisms influencing corticospinal and sensory axonal regeneration into neural stem cell grafts after SCI
- Motor recovery after activity-based training with spinal cord epidural stimulation in a chronic motor complete paraplegic
- Human neural stem cell grafts into non-human primate spinal cord contusion or hemisection lesions
- Two Leading Spinal Cord Injury Experts Join ReNetX Scientific Advisory Board
- Get registered for Working 2 Walk 2017 today!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Neuralstem
Induction of immune tolerance by short-course immunosuppresion after spinal grafting of allogeneic neural precursors in pigs with previous chronic spinal cord traumatic injury.
Current clinical protocols use transient or continuous immunosuppression in patients receiving allogeneic neural precursor grafts for treatment of a variety of neurological diseases, including spinal trauma, stroke or ALS. At present there is no solid evidence, however, that would confirm … Continue reading
I frequently check in to see what’s happening at the Paul Knoepfler Stem Cell blog. His post yesterday took me by complete surprise. Even though SCI isn’t part of the PTT Law, this will be an interesting situation to follow. … Continue reading
Neuralstem Spinal Cord Injury Stem Cell Trial Approved To Commence At University Of California, San Diego (NSI-566 to be Tested in Patients with Chronic Spinal Cord Injury)
Neuralstem, Inc. announced that the Institutional Review Board of the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine has approved the Phase I safety trial to treat chronic spinal cord injury (cSCI) with its NSI-566 stem cells. The NSI-566/cSCI Phase … Continue reading
Richard Garr, President & CEO of Neuralstem gives his presentation on ‘Understanding the Practicalities of Using Innovative Therapies on Patients’ at the World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2013.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) announced that it received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to commence a Phase I safety trial of its lead cell therapy candidate, NSI-566, … Continue reading