- Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
- Stroke Drug Boosts Stem Cell Therapy For Spinal Cord Injury In Rats
- An integrated in silico pipeline identifies a novel TF combination that promotes enhanced CST growth following injury
- Spike timing-dependent plasticity in the adult rat with chronic cervical spinal cord contusion
- Effect of PTEN antagonist peptide on the functional motor recovery in rat
- GDF10 promotes axonal regeneration and functional recovery: A novel gene therapy strategy for spinal cord injury
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery Technologies to merge
- Candidate Therapy From Quebec for Chronic SCI Being Developed in Parallel by Academics and Companies in Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Moving beyond the glial scar for spinal cord repair
- The Struggle to Make CNS Axons Regenerate: Why Has It Been so Difficult?
- The potential of electric field for promoting neurite guidance in spinal cord injury regeneration strategies
- Extraction and selective activation of muscle synergies through spinal stimulation for SCI
- Early limb unloading elicits long-term motor deficits involving motorneuron hyperexcitability associated with persistent alterations in glutamatergic synaptic plasticity in spinal cord injury
- The effects of a pro-angiogenic, RGD-functionalized, nanofiber composite biomaterial on mesenchymal stem cell-mediated repair of the injured spinal cord
- From wheelchair to walking after spinal cord injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Stephen Huhn MD
NEWARK, Jun 03, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) — StemCells, Inc. today announced that Health Canada has authorized the Company to expand its Phase I/II clinical trial for chronic spinal cord injury into Canada. The Phase I/II trial, currently underway … Continue reading
What the Community Wants to Know! Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD and Dr Thomas Answer Questions about StemCells Inc.
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Aileen Anderson PhD, Stephen Huhn MD, Dr. Jonathan Thomas answer questions about the StemCells Inc. human clinical trial in Zurich.