- Two Leading Spinal Cord Injury Experts Join ReNetX Scientific Advisory Board
- Get registered for Working 2 Walk 2017 today!
- Airline lobby wins another big delay on reporting data for wheelchair damages and losses *January 2019*
- An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling
- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Dr. Naveen Jayaprakash
Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
The failure of axon regeneration in the injured spinal cord results in partial or complete loss of function distal to the injury. To restore the function, severed axons must regrow and functionally reconnect to appropriate targets below the injury site. … Continue reading
OPTOGENETIC EVALUATION OF FUNCTIONAL SYNAPTIC RECONNECTION BY CORTICOSPINAL TRACT AXONS IN THE INJURED SPINAL CORD
OPTOGENETIC EVALUATION OF FUNCTIONAL SYNAPTIC RECONNECTION BY CORTICOSPINAL TRACT AXONS IN THE INJURED SPINAL CORD Spinal cord injury results in partial or complete loss of neural communication across the site of injury. To restore function, axons must extend into denervated … Continue reading
Drs. Murray Blackmore and Naveen Jayaprakash tell us about their experiences with the SmartBox. In their efforts to find a cure for spinal cord injury, the Blackmore Lab utilizes an optogenetic approach to study axonal growth in the spinal cords … Continue reading