- SCI 2020: Launching a Decade for Disruption in Spinal Cord Injury Research
- Three prong approach bridges complete SCI in rodents
- Work towards finding the right stem cell for SCI therapy
- More good news out of UCLA lab on restoring bladder function non-invasive after SCI
- An informative CSPG article out of Robarts Research Institute
- Stem cell lab work continues to show progress
- More concept developments reported from the Courtine lab in Nature
- Working 2 Walk 2018 Registrations Open!
- SCI: MRI shows not all sensation is lost
- Spinal Cord Injury: Is the vagus nerve our neural connectome?
- New strategy with small molecules found for potential complementary therapy to treat SCI
- Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory at Case Western Reserve University
- Nick Terrafranca from NeuroRecovery Technologies
- In a Break with Dogma, Myelin Boosts Neuron Growth in Spinal Cord Injuries
- A new microtubule-based approach for augmenting nerve regeneration
Unite 2 Fight Paralysis
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Dr. Leif Havton
This years Meet the Scientists saw a great turnout of dedicated paralysis cure supporters. This forum was an open question and answer session that allowed the community to ask the researchers directly the burning questions. The exciting presentations wrapped with … Continue reading
Roman Reed Foundation announces funding for paralysis research projects featured at Working 2 Walk 2012
Two presenters from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis’s 2012 Working 2 Walk Symposium held in Irvine California last month have been funded by the Roman Reed Foundation Research Grant Program. The announcement was posted on the the Roman Reed Foundation Website. … Continue reading
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. Leif A. Havton, MD, PhD Professor and Vice Chair of Research, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care, Neurology, and Anatomy & … Continue reading
Working 2 Walk 2012 Science and Advocacy Symposium video presentations from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis will debut online!
Unite 2 Fight Paralysis hosted the annual Working 2 Walk Science and Advocacy Symposium in Irvine California for 2012. If you share our mission and goals, please consider making a donation that will help us continue this desperately needed work. … Continue reading