- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
- Structural and Functional Substitution of Deleted Primary Sensory Neurons by New Growth from Intrinsic Spinal Cord Nerve Cells: An Alternative Concept in Reconstruction of Spinal Cord Circuits
- U2FP SCI CureCast now includes the 8th episode!
- Chronic SCI: ReNetX Bio Launched to Advance Innovative Neuro-Regenerative Technology Developed at Yale University
- Overexpression of KLF6 in corticospinal tract neurons promotes axon growth after spinal injury
- A potent anti-spastic effect after intrathecal NK1 antisense oligonucleotide or subpial AAV9-NK1-ShRNA delivery in rats with chronic spinal transection-induced muscle spasticity
- Non-Invasive Paired Stimulation and Anklebot Robot to Improve Lower Extremity Motor Recovery in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal cord injury: Using cortical targets to improve motor function
- 43 Disability Protesters outside of Senate Mitch McConnell’s office arrested over proposed severe Medicaid cuts.
- Interaction of reactive astrocytes with type I collagen induces astrocytic scar formation through the integrin–N-cadherin pathway after SCI
- SCI Stem-cell pioneer enters the political field in California
- Patients with Complete Paralysis Show Additional Recovery of Arm, Hand and Finger Function at 9-months After Treatment with Asterias’ AST-OPC1
- Induction of immune tolerance by short-course immunosuppresion after spinal grafting of allogeneic neural precursors in pigs with previous chronic spinal cord traumatic injury.
- Growth Hormone Improves Sensory Function in Complete Spinal Injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Dr. Hans Keirstead
Hans Keirstead, a pioneering stem-cell biologist and multimillionaire businessman who was a professor at UC Irvine for 14 years, announced Thursday he would join the field of Democrats challenging Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Costa Mesa. Keirstead said the leading motivation for … Continue reading
This years Meet the Scientists saw a great turnout of dedicated paralysis cure supporters. This forum was an open question and answer session that allowed the community to ask the researchers directly the burning questions. The exciting presentations wrapped with … Continue reading
What The Community Wants To Know! Dr. Hans Keirstead and Dr. Paul Lu Answer Questions About Neural Stem Cells at Working 2 Walk 2012
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Hans Keirstead ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Paul Lu
Roman Reed Foundation announces funding for paralysis research projects featured at Working 2 Walk 2012
Two presenters from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis’s 2012 Working 2 Walk Symposium held in Irvine California last month have been funded by the Roman Reed Foundation Research Grant Program. The announcement was posted on the the Roman Reed Foundation Website. … Continue reading
Hans Keirstead, PhD Professor of Anatomy & Neurobiology, Neurological Surgery, University of California at Irvine Reeve-Irvine Research Center Additional Information:
Working 2 Walk 2012 Science and Advocacy Symposium video presentations from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis will debut online!
Unite 2 Fight Paralysis hosted the annual Working 2 Walk Science and Advocacy Symposium in Irvine California for 2012. If you share our mission and goals, please consider making a donation that will help us continue this desperately needed work. … Continue reading
Stem cells will fundamentally change the course of human disease and longevity, says Hans Keirstead. An internationally known stem cell expert, Hans Keirstead has pioneered stem cell programs at UC Irvine and California Stem Cell. He led his teams to … Continue reading