- Coronavirus today and the SCI community tomorrow
- Stroke Drug Boosts Stem Cell Therapy For Spinal Cord Injury In Rats
- An integrated in silico pipeline identifies a novel TF combination that promotes enhanced CST growth following injury
- Spike timing-dependent plasticity in the adult rat with chronic cervical spinal cord contusion
- Effect of PTEN antagonist peptide on the functional motor recovery in rat
- GDF10 promotes axonal regeneration and functional recovery: A novel gene therapy strategy for spinal cord injury
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery Technologies to merge
- Candidate Therapy From Quebec for Chronic SCI Being Developed in Parallel by Academics and Companies in Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Moving beyond the glial scar for spinal cord repair
- The Struggle to Make CNS Axons Regenerate: Why Has It Been so Difficult?
- The potential of electric field for promoting neurite guidance in spinal cord injury regeneration strategies
- Extraction and selective activation of muscle synergies through spinal stimulation for SCI
- Early limb unloading elicits long-term motor deficits involving motorneuron hyperexcitability associated with persistent alterations in glutamatergic synaptic plasticity in spinal cord injury
- The effects of a pro-angiogenic, RGD-functionalized, nanofiber composite biomaterial on mesenchymal stem cell-mediated repair of the injured spinal cord
- From wheelchair to walking after spinal cord injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bob Yant
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. “Advocates Advancing a Cure” – Bob Yant On June 24, 1981, Bob became a quadriplegic following a diving accident in … Continue reading
What The Community Wants To Know! Dr. Ravi Bellamkonda, Dr. Jerry Silver, Damodar Thapa PT and Bob Yant Answer Questions About the CSPG Roadblock at Working 2 Walk 2012
These online video presentations from the W2W 2012 symposium are only made possible through your generous contributions to U2FP. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Ravi Bellamkonda ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dr. Jerry Silver ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Damodar Thapa PT.
Working 2 Walk 2012 Science and Advocacy Symposium video presentations from Unite 2 Fight Paralysis will debut online!
Unite 2 Fight Paralysis hosted the annual Working 2 Walk Science and Advocacy Symposium in Irvine California for 2012. If you share our mission and goals, please consider making a donation that will help us continue this desperately needed work. … Continue reading