- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
- Structural and Functional Substitution of Deleted Primary Sensory Neurons by New Growth from Intrinsic Spinal Cord Nerve Cells: An Alternative Concept in Reconstruction of Spinal Cord Circuits
- U2FP SCI CureCast now includes the 8th episode!
- Chronic SCI: ReNetX Bio Launched to Advance Innovative Neuro-Regenerative Technology Developed at Yale University
- Overexpression of KLF6 in corticospinal tract neurons promotes axon growth after spinal injury
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Working 2 Walk Science & Advocacy Symposium
Plan to join us in Miami for our 12th annual Working 2 Walk Symposium. The conference is a unique opportunity for spinal cord injury advocates, scientists, clinicians, and investors to meet and share the latest news & strategies, and form … Continue reading
The Working 2 Walk audience asks questions about the presentations given by Ms. Shogren and Dr. Terrafranca.
Ms. Shogren’s Working 2 Walk 2016 video presentation focuses on the clinical application of epidural stimulation, and how it drives neuro recovery when combined with activity based therapies. Carrie Shogren, OTR/L, has worked at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute since 2001 … Continue reading
In this video below, the Working 2 Walk 2016 audience asks questions about the presentations by Ms. Moynahan and Dr. Huhn. Megan Moynahan, MS, is the Executive Director of the Institute for Functional Restoration (IFR), a non-profit organization based at … Continue reading
The audience at Working 2 Walk 2016 asks questions about the presentations on neuromodulation technologies.
At Working 2 Walk, Dr. Terrafranca explains in this video the details and many facets involved in the commercialization process of a given therapy. Nick Terrafranca, DPM, is CEO of NeuroRecovery Technologies, Inc. (NRT), a cutting edge medical technology company … Continue reading
The audience at the Working 2 Walk Symposium asks questions about the presentations of Dr. Parr and Dr. Aimetti. Alex Aimetti, PhD, is Senior Director, Medical Education and Scientific Support at InVivo Therapeutics. InVivo is a research and clinical-stage biomaterials … Continue reading
In this Working 2 Walk 2016 presentation, Dr. Parr details the work in her lab on two projects: Development of autologous OPC’s, and use of rose bengal for removing the glial scar. Ann M. Parr, MD, PhD, is a Board … Continue reading
Dr. Aimetti talks about the clinical and pre-clinical advancements made by InVivo Therapeutics to develop treatments for acute and chronic spinal cord injury. Alex Aimetti, PhD, is Senior Director, Medical Education and Scientific Support at InVivo Therapeutics. InVivo is a … Continue reading
Dr. Anderson-Erisman details the many opportunities in the following video presentation that are and will become available for persons with SCI to influence both the amount and focus of research funding. Kim Anderson-Erisman, PhD, is a Research Associate Professor and … Continue reading