- Non-Invasive Paired Stimulation and Anklebot Robot to Improve Lower Extremity Motor Recovery in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal cord injury: Using cortical targets to improve motor function
- 43 Disability Protesters outside of Senate Mitch McConnell’s office arrested over proposed severe Medicaid cuts.
- Interaction of reactive astrocytes with type I collagen induces astrocytic scar formation through the integrin–N-cadherin pathway after SCI
- SCI Stem-cell pioneer enters the political field in California
- Patients with Complete Paralysis Show Additional Recovery of Arm, Hand and Finger Function at 9-months After Treatment with Asterias’ AST-OPC1
- Induction of immune tolerance by short-course immunosuppresion after spinal grafting of allogeneic neural precursors in pigs with previous chronic spinal cord traumatic injury.
- Growth Hormone Improves Sensory Function in Complete Spinal Injury
- Promoting targeted reinnervation of phrenic motor neurons and restoration of respiratory function using BDNF after SCI
- New Pathways for Recovery of Function Following Paralysis
- The Impact of combination biologics on treadmill quadrupedal locomotion after spinal cord hemi-contusion in non-human primates
- Breakthrough Regenerative Therapeutics Company Establishes Scientific Advisory Board
- Oxygen improves blood flow, restores more function in spinal cord injuries
- Discovery Offers New Hope to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- Robotic platform maximizing gravity-dependent gait interactions to train standing and walking after neurological disorders
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Unite 2 Fight Paralysis
Montreal, Canada, May 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – Fortuna Fix Inc. (“Fortuna”), a private, clinical-stage biotech company, is aiming to be the first to eliminate the need for embryonic and fetal stem cells by using direct reprogramming of autologous cells to treat … Continue reading
The Working 2 Walk audience asks questions about the presentations given by Ms. Shogren and Dr. Terrafranca.
Ms. Shogren’s Working 2 Walk 2016 video presentation focuses on the clinical application of epidural stimulation, and how it drives neuro recovery when combined with activity based therapies. Carrie Shogren, OTR/L, has worked at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute since 2001 … Continue reading
In this video below, the Working 2 Walk 2016 audience asks questions about the presentations by Ms. Moynahan and Dr. Huhn. Megan Moynahan, MS, is the Executive Director of the Institute for Functional Restoration (IFR), a non-profit organization based at … Continue reading
The audience at Working 2 Walk 2016 asks questions about the presentations on neuromodulation technologies.
At Working 2 Walk, Dr. Terrafranca explains in this video the details and many facets involved in the commercialization process of a given therapy. Nick Terrafranca, DPM, is CEO of NeuroRecovery Technologies, Inc. (NRT), a cutting edge medical technology company … Continue reading
The audience at the Working 2 Walk Symposium asks questions about the presentations of Dr. Parr and Dr. Aimetti. Alex Aimetti, PhD, is Senior Director, Medical Education and Scientific Support at InVivo Therapeutics. InVivo is a research and clinical-stage biomaterials … Continue reading
In this Working 2 Walk 2016 presentation, Dr. Parr details the work in her lab on two projects: Development of autologous OPC’s, and use of rose bengal for removing the glial scar. Ann M. Parr, MD, PhD, is a Board … Continue reading
Dr. Aimetti talks about the clinical and pre-clinical advancements made by InVivo Therapeutics to develop treatments for acute and chronic spinal cord injury. Alex Aimetti, PhD, is Senior Director, Medical Education and Scientific Support at InVivo Therapeutics. InVivo is a … Continue reading
Dr. Anderson-Erisman details the many opportunities in the following video presentation that are and will become available for persons with SCI to influence both the amount and focus of research funding. Kim Anderson-Erisman, PhD, is a Research Associate Professor and … Continue reading