- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
- Structural and Functional Substitution of Deleted Primary Sensory Neurons by New Growth from Intrinsic Spinal Cord Nerve Cells: An Alternative Concept in Reconstruction of Spinal Cord Circuits
- U2FP SCI CureCast now includes the 8th episode!
- Chronic SCI: ReNetX Bio Launched to Advance Innovative Neuro-Regenerative Technology Developed at Yale University
- Overexpression of KLF6 in corticospinal tract neurons promotes axon growth after spinal injury
- A potent anti-spastic effect after intrathecal NK1 antisense oligonucleotide or subpial AAV9-NK1-ShRNA delivery in rats with chronic spinal transection-induced muscle spasticity
- Non-Invasive Paired Stimulation and Anklebot Robot to Improve Lower Extremity Motor Recovery in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal cord injury: Using cortical targets to improve motor function
- 43 Disability Protesters outside of Senate Mitch McConnell’s office arrested over proposed severe Medicaid cuts.
- Interaction of reactive astrocytes with type I collagen induces astrocytic scar formation through the integrin–N-cadherin pathway after SCI
- SCI Stem-cell pioneer enters the political field in California
- Patients with Complete Paralysis Show Additional Recovery of Arm, Hand and Finger Function at 9-months After Treatment with Asterias’ AST-OPC1
- Induction of immune tolerance by short-course immunosuppresion after spinal grafting of allogeneic neural precursors in pigs with previous chronic spinal cord traumatic injury.
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Unite 2 Fight Paralysis
Join Matthew Rodreick, Kate Willette, and guests for our weekly podcast talking about everything related to finding a cure or therapies for paralysis after spinal cord injury. Why should we care about the science and the whole process of bringing … Continue reading
Montreal, Canada, May 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – Fortuna Fix Inc. (“Fortuna”), a private, clinical-stage biotech company, is aiming to be the first to eliminate the need for embryonic and fetal stem cells by using direct reprogramming of autologous cells to treat … Continue reading
The Working 2 Walk audience asks questions about the presentations given by Ms. Shogren and Dr. Terrafranca.
Ms. Shogren’s Working 2 Walk 2016 video presentation focuses on the clinical application of epidural stimulation, and how it drives neuro recovery when combined with activity based therapies. Carrie Shogren, OTR/L, has worked at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute since 2001 … Continue reading
In this video below, the Working 2 Walk 2016 audience asks questions about the presentations by Ms. Moynahan and Dr. Huhn. Megan Moynahan, MS, is the Executive Director of the Institute for Functional Restoration (IFR), a non-profit organization based at … Continue reading
The audience at Working 2 Walk 2016 asks questions about the presentations on neuromodulation technologies.
At Working 2 Walk, Dr. Terrafranca explains in this video the details and many facets involved in the commercialization process of a given therapy. Nick Terrafranca, DPM, is CEO of NeuroRecovery Technologies, Inc. (NRT), a cutting edge medical technology company … Continue reading
The audience at the Working 2 Walk Symposium asks questions about the presentations of Dr. Parr and Dr. Aimetti. Alex Aimetti, PhD, is Senior Director, Medical Education and Scientific Support at InVivo Therapeutics. InVivo is a research and clinical-stage biomaterials … Continue reading
In this Working 2 Walk 2016 presentation, Dr. Parr details the work in her lab on two projects: Development of autologous OPC’s, and use of rose bengal for removing the glial scar. Ann M. Parr, MD, PhD, is a Board … Continue reading
Dr. Aimetti talks about the clinical and pre-clinical advancements made by InVivo Therapeutics to develop treatments for acute and chronic spinal cord injury. Alex Aimetti, PhD, is Senior Director, Medical Education and Scientific Support at InVivo Therapeutics. InVivo is a … Continue reading