*M. BRAVO HERNANDEZ1, T. YOSHIOZUMI1, M. R. NAVARRO1, K. KAMIZATO1, T. TADOKORO1, O. PLATOSHYN1, S. MARSALA1, J. D. CIACCI2, C. MAZUR3, M. MARSALA1;
1Anesthesiol., 2Neursurgery, Univ. of California San Diego, LA Jolla, CA; 3Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Carlsbad, CA
M. Bravo Hernandez: None. T. Yoshiozumi: None. M.R. Navarro: None. K. Kamizato: None. T. Tadokoro: None. O. Platoshyn: None. S. Marsala: None. J.D. Ciacci: None. C. Mazur: None. M. Marsala: None.
- Airline lobby wins another big delay on reporting data for wheelchair damages and losses *January 2019*
- An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling
- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
- Structural and Functional Substitution of Deleted Primary Sensory Neurons by New Growth from Intrinsic Spinal Cord Nerve Cells: An Alternative Concept in Reconstruction of Spinal Cord Circuits
- U2FP SCI CureCast now includes the 8th episode!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets