- Two Leading Spinal Cord Injury Experts Join ReNetX Scientific Advisory Board
- Get registered for Working 2 Walk 2017 today!
- Airline lobby wins another big delay on reporting data for wheelchair damages and losses *January 2019*
- An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling
- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Christina King PhD, researcher from UCLA and UC at Irvine, discusses the Brain/Computer Interface to provide Muscular Stimulation to improve the conditions of Paraplegia, for patients to engage in a improved state of locomotion and walking along with a panel that includes a few neurologists. Christina has her PhD in brain computer interfaces and is researching mobile health platforms for improving movement after neurological injury at the UCLA Wireless Health Institute.