This years Meet the Scientists saw a great turnout of dedicated paralysis cure supporters. This forum was an open question and answer session that allowed the community to ask the researchers directly the burning questions. The exciting presentations wrapped with the opening of the labs for a hands on tour of the latest and greatest research. A number of hand selected companies sponsored the event and showcased their technologies and exceptional services as to how they relate to the sci community.
- Two Leading Spinal Cord Injury Experts Join ReNetX Scientific Advisory Board
- Get registered for Working 2 Walk 2017 today!
- Airline lobby wins another big delay on reporting data for wheelchair damages and losses *January 2019*
- An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling
- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets