UNITE 2 FIGHT PARALYSIS announces the launch of a new website packed with scientific research information and advocacy tools for everyone on the journey to cure chronic spinal cord injury. The site also boasts in-depth interactive presentations that review cutting edge research and collaborative efforts taking place in the top neuroscience labs. There are over 50 pages on the site that help guide and educate our community on the many facets of bringing about a cure for spinal cord injury. World renowned scientists have doubled their efforts and work in unison on delivering a cure for chronic spinal cord injury. Please join and financially support the research scientists, scientific advisory board and voices for the cure at U2FP as they work in tandem to promote recovery with the most astounding lab discoveries made in decades.
This is your opportunity to join the voice for a cure by collaborating and learning the latest spinal cord injury research progress and new discoveries at the Working 2 Walk Science and Advocacy Symposium in Irvine, California on November 1-2, 2012. Registration is now open:
- Airline lobby wins another big delay on reporting data for wheelchair damages and losses *January 2019*
- An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling
- 17th International Symposium on Neural Regeneration
- Combinatory repair strategy to promote axon regeneration and functional recovery after chronic spinal cord injury
- Gait Rehabilitation with a Neurologically Controlled Exoskeleton
- Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury
- It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries
- It’s On! U2FP Working 2 Walk 2017 and SCI Curecast Episode 11
- InVivo Therapeutics restructures and suspends chronic SCI stem cell and gene therapy research programs
- Pretreatment May Unlock the Regenerative Potential of Neural Stem Cells in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Regulateable Chondroitinase ABC gene therapy as a treatment for spinal cord injury
- Miracle chemical ‘cocktail’ could cure spinal cord damage
- Combined expression of pro-regenerative transcription factors and transplanted stem cells to promote corticospinal tract regeneration.
- Structural and Functional Substitution of Deleted Primary Sensory Neurons by New Growth from Intrinsic Spinal Cord Nerve Cells: An Alternative Concept in Reconstruction of Spinal Cord Circuits
- U2FP SCI CureCast now includes the 8th episode!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets