Stem Cell Dialogues: “Stem Cell Therapies for Chronic Pain.” This is a video of the Feb. 7, 2012 event, which is part of UC Davis Health System’s ongoing series of community forums about stem cell research. The session features research and clinical experts Jan Nolta, director of the UC Davis Institute for Regenerative Cures; Scott Fishman, chief of the UC Davis Division of Pain Medicine; and Kee Kim, Co-director of the UC Davis Spine Center.
Presenters discuss the challenges of treating chronic pain and the latest research and treatment opportunities using regenerative medicine. The session includeds a Question and Answer session with audience members. Stem Cell Dialogues is moderated by Dr. Fred Meyers, executive associate dean of the UC Davis School of Medicine.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)